Teradata Schema Workbench Release Definition, Release 15.10 provides an overview of Teradata Schema Workbench, which allows OLAP DBAs to specify and manage multidimensional models for BI client applications.
As a part of the Teradata OLAP Portfolio, Teradata Schema Workbench can work in conjunction with other Teradata BI Tools:
- Teradata Aggregate Designer, which recommends Aggregate Join Indexes (AJIs) and allows users to design and customize AJIs.
- Teradata OLAP Connector, which is a client-side OLE-DB for OLAP (ODBO) interface and multi-dimensional expression (MDX) engine that allows direct access to Teradata from OLAP clients.
- Teradata OLAP Server, which provides a service interface that allows access to Teradata from XMLA clients.
The document contains important information received late in the release and not included in other documentation associated with this release. This document also contains the following information:
- Supported Teradata Database versions
- Product release version information
- Installation information
- Documentation that supports this release
- Training and support centers