The showfirmwareversion command displays or outputs all firmware instances in the system. It includes the installed firmware version for each component, the supported firmware version for each component, and reports whether there is a mismatch between them.
Syntaxshowfirmwareversion [-a[lias]] [-f[ile] outputFile -c[sv]]
- OK: The firmware version installed is the currently supported version.
- Mismatch: The firmware version installed is not the currently supported version.
- Unknown: The firmware version information is missing or unavailable.
- Displays or saves output using the component alias.
- When used with -f[ile] , saves the information in CSV (comma-separated value) format to the specified output file name. If -c[sv] is not used, the information is automatically saved to a .txt file.
- -f[ile] outputFile
- Specifies the name of the file to which the firmware version is output.
- If the full path is not specified, the file is stored in username/sm_client/host/userdata
- If this parameter is not used, the information is output to the screen.