To access Connections Manager, select Client Connections Window, select . The Connections Manager:. In
- Lists each open connection and displays information about the connection.
- Has an optional Send to toolbar that allows you to send commands to multiple hosts at the same time.
When working in the Connections Manager, you can:
- Move and resize columns in a table
- Sort the columns
- Select one or more rows
- Use the commands in the Client Connections Window Edit and View menus
- Choose commands from pop-up menus
You can also choose commands from pop-up menus in terminal window title bars.
The active terminal window and the Connections Manager are not dependent on one another.