In Connections Manager, you can send commands to multiple hosts at the same time. For example, you can send the logon and password, or once logged on, list files in a directory.
- To send input only to select terminals, in the Connections Manager select the terminals.
- Specify All terminals or Selected terminals.
In the Mode list, select one of the following options:
- Command to send input one command at a time in the Send box.
- Password to hide input typed in the Send box and sent one command at a time.
Keyboard to type your input in the Send box.Tip: The input displays in the open terminal windows, and all keyboard keys, such as function keys, can be used for input.
- Type or copy and paste the text in the Send box.
- Click Send.