Disabling an alert makes it temporarily unavailable, but maintains the configured settings. You can enable the alert as needed.
- From the Configure list, click Alerts.
From the SiteIDs list, do one of the following:
- Click All for alerts on all sites.
- Click a site ID for alerts on a single site.
- From the Alerts list, select the alert name.
- Clear the Enabled check box.
- Click Apply. If the operation is successful, appears. If the operation fails, appears. Verify the settings are correct and try again.