CLI User Exit functions are general purpose facilities that can be added to the CLI workstation architecture on the selected operating system. These functions allow user-defined processing to take place.
- Change directories to the sample directory:
- Modify the CliLgnEx.c or CliPPS.c file in the sample directory.
- Compile and link using either the 32-bit or 64-bit version of the makefile to
create a new shared object, libtdusr.so.To
compile the 32-bit
make -f maketdusr.aix
- Move the libtdusr.so file into the cli installation directory, and verify that libcliv2 exists in the same directory.
- For more information on CLI User Exit Functions, see Teradata Call-Level Interface Version 2 Reference for Workstation-Attached Systems, B035-2418, Appendix D.