Define the channel path to which the CP is connected:
- On the HCD Hardware Configuration panel, select Define, Modify or View Configuration Data.
- On the Define, Modify, or View Configuration Data panel, select Processors.
- On the Processors panel, specify action code S for the appropriate processors, then use the Add function key.
- On the Add Channel Path panel, specify the channel path information, then press Enter.
- On the Define Access List panel, associate the channel path with a partition by preceding each with a slash (/), then do one of the following:
If all partitions are not selected for a reconfigurable or shared channel path, the Define Candidate List panel appears, listing the other partitions.
- If only one partition is listed, press Enter to complete the definition of the channel path.
- If more than one partition is listed and the channel path is not defined as shared by multiple partitions, select one partition by preceding it with a slash (/).
- If the channel path is shared, multiple partitions may be selected by preceding each with a slash (/).
- Select any partitions that are permitted to dynamically configure the channel path by preceding each with a slash (/).
- Press Enter to complete the definition of the channel path.