For more information about Teradata Access Module for Amazon S3, see Teradata Tools and Utilities Access Module Reference (B035-2425).
- Open a command prompt.
- Create the $HOME/.aws directory.
- Create the config file and the credentials File under $HOME/.aws directory.
- Change directory to TTU_install_directory/sample/validate.
Run the command /validate.sh
S3ObjectName where the following is true:
- S3BucketName is the Amazon S3 bucket name.
- S3DirectoryName is the folder name which will be created under Amazon S3 bucket to store the Amazon S3 object.
- S3ObjectName is the Amazon S3 object name.