- Identify each TCP/IP Communications Processor (COP), Applications Processor (AP), or UNIX node running the Teradata Gateway that the client computer will be communicating with Vantage.In the table below, AP refers to all of the following:
- TCP/IP Communications Processor (COP)
- Applications Processor (AP)
- Node running the Teradata Gateway
- Make an entry in the hosts file for each TCP/IP COP, AP, or UNIX node running the Teradata Gateway.
Platform hosts File Entries Vantage on an AP platform (System 3600) APs Vantage on a V2 computer (UNIX) nodes