To provide complete examples, several sections such as the summary below, "Creating a Software Repository", and "Creating a Batch File To Install the Products" use SCCM as an example. However, the steps for deployment are the same steps required for any deployment process.
- Install third-party product dependencies on the client computers. See About Installing Third-Party Software for details.
- Uninstall existing products from the client computers.Alternately, you can have the batch file uninstall existing products before it installs the new products.
- Create a software repository on the system that is running the SCCM server.
- Create the batch file that will install the products during SCCM deployment.
- Use System Center Configuration Manager to deploy the batch file and the product packages to the client computers.