- On the system that runs the SCCM server software, create a folder that will act as the root of the software repository. For example, name the folder TTU16.20_SoftwareRepository.
- Check to see if a newer version of the package file for the Teradata Tools and Utilities bundled suite is available. If a newer version is available, download it, extract it, and use it as the source instead of the installation media.
- In the file structure of the source, browse to the \Windows\TTU folder.
- Create a TTU directory in the directory created in step 1. Create an x86 folder and an x64 directory in the TTU directory.
For each Teradata Tools and Utilities product, copy the folder to the x86 or x64 folder of the software repository based on the package bitness.
The 32-bit packages must be in the x86 folder, and the 64-bit packages in the x64 folder. For example, the CLIv2 32-bit folder should be copied to the x86 folder at the root of the repository.After you copy each folder, the folder and file structure should look like this.The files (directories are bold) listed below are mandatory. The packages listed under the x86 and x64 directories are the dependent packages. Please add the required primary packages.
TTU16.20_SoftwareRepository ThirdPartyLicensesTTU.txt TTU setup.exe silent_install.bat SuiteSetup.exe TTUListProducts.exe TTUSuiteSilent.exe x86 CLIv2-32bit setup.exe ... DataConnector-32bit setup.exe ... SharedICU-32bit setup.exe ... x64 CLIv2-64bit setup.exe ... DataConnector-32bit setup.exe ... SharedICU-64bit setup.exe ...
Copy the following files from the \Windows\TTU folder to the root of the software repository\TTU directory:
- Copy the ThirdPartyLicensesTTU.txt from the \Windows folder to the root of the software repository directory.