Start the application that generates a list of products using either of the following methods:
Method Procedure From the Start menu
Alternatively, in the <prefix>\Teradata\Client\16.20\bin folder, double-click TTUListProducts.exe.
From a command prompt
- Open a command prompt.
- Change directory to the \Windows\TTU\ folder (or to the appropriate folder on the physical media):
- cd Windows\TTU\
- Run the following command:
- TTUListProducts.exe -s -f filename
- -s causes the application to run in silent mode
- -f filename allows you to specify the name of the output file
You can specify -s and -f filename at the same time.
A file named TTUListProductstimestamp.txt is created on the Desktop, where timestamp is the time (MM-DD-YYYY_HHMMSS) the file was created. It contains a list of all of the Teradata Tools and Utilities products that are installed on the system.
If you used the -f filename option at the command prompt to specify the name of the output file, the filename matches what you specified.