On 64-bit systems, when you install TTU from media or the full suite downloaded install package, the 32-bit version and the 64-bit version of the product is installed. However, when you install Teradata Tools and Utilities from packages that you downloaded from Teradata Developer Exchange, only the version of the product you downloaded (32-bit, 64-bit, or both) is installed.
- Go to the location where you saved the compressed file.
- Read the readme file to see if it contains additional installation instructions or a list of dependencies.
- Uninstall the previous version of software.
rpm -e package_name
- Extract the package files to the folder.
- Run the setup.exe file to install the software.Install any dependencies listed first.