Removes a Teradata Database system from the Unity-managed configuration.
SyntaxSYSTEM REMOVE tdpid ;
- Unique identifier (TDPID) of a Teradata Database system.
- After you remove a Teradata Database system, the system becomes unavailable to Unity for Read or Write requests.
- The TDPID that you specify must be valid within Unity. The TDPID must previously be added to Unity.
- The TDPID cannot be referenced in routing rules. To successfully run this command, first remove all references to the Teradata Database system from the routing rules.
- The Teradata Database system must be in one of the following states:
The following scenario includes two Active systems, bltor and fast. The example first runs SYSTEM DEACTIVATE to deactivate the system bltor.SYSTEM DEACTIVATE bltor;
unityadmin> Operation Number : 6 Operation Name : Deactivating Systems User : admin User Name : Main Administration User Start Time : 10/19 12:51:06 Systems:  bltor Updates: 10/19 12:51:06 [-] Info: Beginning deactivation of systems 10/19 12:51:06 [-] Info: Resetting system 1 (bltor) 10/19 12:51:07 [-] Info: Reset system 1 (bltor) 10/19 12:51:07 [-] Info: Successfully deactivated 1 systems 10/19 12:51:07 [-] Info: Operation finished Status : Finished (1) Finish Time : 10/19 12:51:07 Systems:  bltor - Finished (1)
After the command finishes, the system bltor is placed in the Unrecoverable state and ready for removal.
SYSTEM REMOVE bltor; Successfully removed system 'bltor'.