The following Docker environment on Linux has been certified. Though not certified, Unity Systems Manager likely runs on other Linux distributions as well as other platforms.
- OS: Ubuntu 16.04.5 LTS (Xenial Xerus)
- CPU: 1 core
- RAM: 6 GB or more
- Hard Drive: 300 GB or more
- DOCKER: 17.03.0-ce or later
- DOCKER-COMPOSE: 1.13.0 or later
- Load the images into docker: docker load < UnitySystemsManager.img
Start the UI, API, and supporting services:
docker-compose up -d
If the docker daemon or OS is restarted, containers do not start automatically. You must run docker-compose up -d each time.
- Verify the services are running: docker ps