Unity 16.20 portlets require Teradata Viewpoint 16.00, 16.10, or 16.20.
Teradata Database Repository Version
The supported Teradata Database version for the Unity Repository is 15.10.02 or higher.
Teradata Unity Server Dependencies
- SLES 11 SP 3
- TD Wallet 15.10.00.02 or later
- Java JDK version 7 or later
- Tdgss 15.10.02.06 or later
Teradata Database Version Support
Teradata Version Support for Change Data Multicast
Network Configuration RequirementsAll Unity servers must have DNS resolvable host names. Additionally, the /etc/hosts files on both Unity servers should be updated to include the following:
- IP address for both Unity servers
- COP entries for both Unity servers
- COP entries for both repository databases
- COP entries for all Managed Teradata systems
Use the /etc/hosts file to protect Unity from a potential DNS failure. It also ensures that traffic is not routed through an intelligent switch with an integrated network load balancer or network failover. The intelligent switches could cause the Unity server to connect to the incorrect server.