Connections from the sequencer and dispatcher query the unitymgmt.processHeartbeat table and need to take priority. Set a Teradata Active System Management (TASM) rule to prioritize logins and queries from unitymgmt.
In the Workload Designer portlet, select a system, then do one of the following:
Option Description Create a new ruleset for the prioritization rule
- Select .
- Enter a ruleset name and Save.
Use an existing ruleset for the prioritization rule
- In the local Working section, select the ruleset , then select View/Edit.
- Select Workloads, then .
- Name the workload unitymgmt_tactical, select Tactical, then select Save.
- Select Classification.
- From Add Classification Criteria, select Request Source, then select Add.
- In Edit Request Source Criteria, from Source Type, select Username.
In Username type unitymgmt, then select Include.
Though unitymgmt is the default username suggested by the setup script, customers can specify their own username.
- Select OK, then Save.
- To the left of Workload Designer, select the return arrow, then select unitymgmt_tactical.