Removes the referenced user mapping from the list. The user mapping is referenced using the Unity-assigned user mapping ID. You can also use user mapping properties, such as region, user name, account string, and so forth, to specify criteria against which to match user mappings for deletion.
SyntaxUSER DELETE <mapId> | <username> <accountstring> <role> <profile> <region>;
- Identifier for the user mapping to delete.
- You can retrieve the ID by executing the USER LIST command. The user mapping ID is also available from the Unity Configuration portlet interface.
- Name of the user. Name can contain a maximum of 25 characters.
- Account string for the user mapping to delete. The account string you specify must be an exact match for the target user mapping.
- Role of the user mapping to delete. This must be an exact match to the target user mapping.
- Profile of the user mapping to delete. This must be an exact match to the target user mapping.
- Specifies either the name of a Unity region or asterisk (*) to indicate any region. Use this parameter to determine a match with the logon Endpoint's region. If you do not specify a region, the default asterisk (*) is used to specify any region.
Username of the user mapping to delete must be an exact match to the target user mapping.
The following example demonstrates how to delete the user mapping mapID 4.
unityadmin> USER DELETE 4; Successfully removed user map 4.
The following example deletes the user mapping for user dbUser2, account string acct*, role *, and profile * values.
unityadmin> USER DELETE dbUser2 acct* * *; Successfully removed user map 3.