When in Restore state, the Teradata Database system or table does not receive new reads or writes. During the recovery operation, Unity queued writes are processed for this Teradata Database system and new writes are added at the end of the recovery queue.
- During automatic recovery.
- After a Dispatcher startup for the associated Teradata system.
- From an Active state, if the number of writes pending for the Teradata Database system is greater than the RecoveryQueueLimit parameter.
- Active state if the recovery process is successful.
- Interrupted or Unrecoverable state if an error occurs during recovery.
To change the state from Out of Service or Interrupted state, use the SYSTEM RECOVER command.