The ShapeletUnsupervised function takes a set of time series and assigns them to clusters, based on the u_shapelets that it finds.
Steps Function Uses
- Saxify the input data (as described in SAX).
- Apply random masking to the input data.
- Use statistics to find u_shapelets.
- Use scores to find u_shapelets.
- Use the u_shapelets to cluster the times series.
The following helper functions must be installed to run ShapeletUnsupervised. You can install these functions with the command \install filename.ext.