You must be a site administrator to work with standard backups.
Standard backups can be full or incremental.
Standard backups are ideal for partial backups and restores. Standard backups support the following use cases:
- Object-level backups at the individual table or database level
- More frequent backups of tables or databases that change often
- Object-level restores from full or partial backupsTo enable the partial backup feature in the Vantage Console, submit a change request to have your site provisioned with the following:
- Query Service configured for self service restoration.
- Single Sign-on
- Users, with access rights for database objects, in the Analytics Database. To create the user, enter the name in the Teradata Username filed of the database.