PrerequisiteHave ready the AWS account number for your Vantage installation, provided by Teradata, and your Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) ID.
- Create the transit gateway in your AWS account.
- Enable Auto Accept Shared attachments.
- Disable Default Route table propagation.
- Attach the local VPC subnets to the transit gateway.You must create a transit gateway attachment for each subnet that is required to communicate with the Teradata environment.
- Once the setup is completed, send the transit gateway resource ID to Teradata using the Share ID option.
- Provide the IP address range used for transit gateway to your Teradata associate.