|create a trigger
- CREATE TRIGGER on both of the following:
- The database in which the trigger is created
- Either the subject table or its containing database
- SELECT on any column referenced in a WHEN clause or a triggered SQL statement subquery
- INSERT, UPDATE, or DELETE on the triggered SQL statement target table (depending on the triggered action).
- privileges that would normally be required to execute the individual triggered SQL statements
|replace a trigger
|drop a trigger
||DROP TRIGGER privilege on the subject table or the database containing the table
|execute a trigger
||privileges required for executing triggering statements.
In addition, the immediate owner of the trigger must have:
- CREATE TRIGGER on the subject table or the database containing the table.
- SELECT on any column referenced in the WHEN clause of the CREATE TRIGGER statement, or any column in a triggered action statement that requires read access for the execution of the statement.