The fully qualified distinguished name of the directory container object that contains ipNetwork entries.
An ipNetwork entry specifies an IP address or a range of IP addresses. When you configure an ipNetwork object as a member of an:
- Internal Network Group object, the included IP addresses are subject to any policy in which the Network Group object is a member.
- External Network Group object, the included IP addresses are exempt from any policy in which the Network Group object is a member.
- “” (default), that is, no FQDN is specified
- The FQDN of a bindable directory object that contains ipNetwork entries.
- The LdapNetworkBaseFQDN property is not configurable in a mechanism. Configure the LdapNetworkBaseFQDN property as part of the <LdapConfig> section in the TDGSS configuration file, immediately following the <Mechanisms> section. See Editing Configuration Files.
- Edit this property on the database and on Unity, if used. Also see Coordinating Mechanism Property Values for Unity.
- You must uniquely identify the object that contains ipNetwork entries if you assign security policies by IP address.
- If you configure this property, you do not need to specify a value for the LdapBaseFQDN property.
For details on configuring LDAP properties to configure security policy, see Configuring Security Policies in the TdgssUserConfigFile.xml.