This property identifies the file that contains the private key that matches the certificate stored in the file named in the LdapClientTlsCert property. The LdapClientTlsKey value is required for mutual authentication of the directory and the database. See Using Mutual Authentication Between the Directory Server and Teradata Vantage.
Default Property Value
The default value of the LdapClientTlsKey property is "", meaning that no key file is specified.
|"" (default)||No key file is specified|
|A valid filename||The file must contain the private key that matches the certificate stored in the file named in the LdapClientTlsCert property.|
- To set a value, you must manually add this property to the TDGSS configuration file for the LDAP mechanism. See Editing Configuration Files.
- Edit this property on nodes and on Unity. For more information, see Coordinating Mechanism Property Values for Unity.
- You can edit LdapClientTlsKey in the TDGSS user configuration file to specify the file that contains the key for the certificate specified in the LdapClientTlsCert property.The Linux user under which Teradata Vantage runs must own and have read access to this file. Before Release 14.0, this permission was granted automatically. For new configurations on Release 14.0 or later, you must grant the permission manually.
- If you use this property you must also configure the LdapClientTlsCert property.
- Edits to this property for the LDAP mechanism apply to all supporting mechanisms.