The QryLogStepsV view of DBQLStepTbl is populated if you specify the WITH STEPINFO option. When the query completes, the system logs one row for each query step, including parallel steps.
The CPUTimeNorm calculation is made for each PE in the system. It is used for systems with processors where each node may have CPUs with different scaling factors.
This column is NULL for static plans only.
- The MRM (Merge Row Multiple) or EXE (MultiLoad) steps, RowCount is the number of rows inserted.
- All other steps, RowCount is the actual number of rows the step
returns (indicating activity count). For a PRPD plan split step, RowCount
includes the rows from all split spools.If “split into” appears in the EXPLAIN of a RETRIEVE or JOIN step, Teradata Database is using PRPD.
If the row count for a step is 18,446,744,073,709,551,615, the number is logged in the RowCount column as 1.8446744073709552e+19.
- The MRM (Merge Row Multiple) or EXE (MultiLoad) steps, RowCount2 is the number of updated rows.
- An LFI (FastLoad) step, RowCount2 is the number of rows loaded.
- A PRPD plan split step, RowCount2 is the actual number of rows in the skew split spool.
- The EXE (MultiLoad) step, RowCount3 is the number of rows
deleted.For the number of rows inserted by the EXE step, see RowCount. For the number of rows updated by the EXE step, see RowCount2.
- A PRPD plan split step, RowCount3 is the actual number of rows in the skew match split spool.
Possible Values for InMemBulkQualStatus
|Field Value||Value in DBQL XMLPLAN||Description|
|0||NoBulk||Bulk qualification is disabled.|
|1||Bulk||Bulk qualification is enabled without a condition. For a JIN step, bulk qualification is enabled on both the right and left join tables.|
|2||BulkWC||Bulk qualification is enabled with a condition. For a JIN step, bulk qualification is enabled on both the right and left join tables.|
Field values 1 and 2 are applicable for Retrieve, Sum, and Join steps. In the case of a Join step, these values represent the bulk status of both the left and right source.
Field values 3 through 8 are applicable for only the Join step.
Possible Values for NumCombinedPartitions
The value of the NumCombinedPartitions column is non-zero only if:
- There is static partition elimination for the step (for a query submitted to a Teradata Database 14.0 or later).
- A source table has column partitions.
Otherwise, the NumCombinedPartitions column is NULL.
Possible Values for StepStatus
|Dispatched||Step was dispatched to the AMP.|
|AMPExec||Step was executed in the AMP.|
|AMPOkay||Step completed okay in the AMP.|
|AMPerror||Step failed in the AMP and returned an error.|
|AMPReqAB||Step aborted in the AMP for request abort.|
|AMPTxnAB||Step aborted in the AMP for transaction abort.|
|Completed||Step completed by the dispatcher.|
|Skipped||Conditional step was skipped by the dispatcher.|
Possible Values for TriggerKind