|at the system level
- Disable logons from the Supervisor window of Database Window (DBW) or similar console subsystem interface, such as cnsterm.
- Ensure that no sessions are logged on.
- Set the RedriveProtection DBS Control field to 0.
|for all sessions by default
- Ensure that the RedriveProtection DBS Control field is set to 1.
- Set the RedriveDefaultParticipation DBS Control field to 0.
|at the session level
||Set the Redrive field in the Session Options parcel to 'N'.
|at the user, account, or profile level
||Insert or modify a row in the TDWM.Redrive table and set the
value of the RedriveMethod column to 1 for the user, account, or
profile. For details, see Setting Redrive Protection for Users, Accounts, and Profiles.