A session number uniquely identifies the work stream of a session for a given TDP. A logical client number uniquely identifies each TDP within an z/OS client or multiple clients. A session number and a logical client number identify each session to the z/OS client.
You can request DBCTIME timestamps to record when the:
- TDP receives the request.
- Request was queued to the server.
- Server received the response.
- Response was queued to the cross memory task.
- Response was returned to the input (response) buffer of the user.