- Summary of the showlocks function
- Name of the databases, tables, and hash IDs on which locks are placed
- Username that placed each lock
- Lock mode: read, write, exclusive, or access
- Identification numbers of the AMPs on which the locked database or table resides
- Job identifier (only for DSA archive/recovery operations)
- Proxy table locks, which enable sequential locking on all-AMP table locks
Show Locks reports All AMPs rather than individual AMP numbers when the locked database or table resides on all AMPs. Information is provided for only the most restrictive lock a user has placed on an object.
When no locks are found, Showlocks reports this message:
There are currently no host utility locks in the DBS.
Example: Show Locks Output with DSA Database-Level HUT Lock
EMPLOYEE_SW_ZONE USER DBC MODE Read AMP All Amps JobId: 1300542
Example: Show Locks Output with DSA Object-Level HUT Lock
EMPLOYEE_SW_ZONE.Address USER DBC MODE Read AMP All Amps JobId: 3400241 EMPLOYEE_SW_ZONE.Phone USER DBC MODE Read AMP 1 JobId: 3400241 PROXY LOCK