- Specify the name of the SourceTable column that contains the polygon description in WKT format.
- Specify the name of the ReferenceTable column that contains the location of the polygon description in WKT format.
- Specify the names of the ReferenceTable columns that contain the names of the polygons.
- Specify a boundary (geometry overlay) operator from the following table.
Boundary Operator Result Description UNION
Result contains area covered by source polygon and area covered by reference polygon (blue area in figure). INTERSECTION
Result contains area that is common to source and reference polygons (blue area in figure). DIFFERENCE
Result contains area covered only by source polygon (blue area in figure). SYMDIFFERENCE
Result contains area covered by only source polygon or only reference polygon (blue area in figure). CONVEXHULL
Result contains smallest convex set that contains source polygon in Euclidean plane (blue area in figure). BUFFER
Result contains source polygon and specified buffer.
A positive buffer extends area of polygon. In upper figure, result includes both buffer (blue) and source polygon (pale pink).
A negative buffer decreases area of polygon. In lower figure, result includes only source polygon (blue).
For buffer operation, eight segments is adopted in curve approximation for corners.
- [Required with BoundaryOperator('BUFFER').] Specify the distance by which to extend or decrease the polygon.
- [Optional] Specify whether to include the result of nonintersection geometries in the output table.
- Default: 'false'
- [Optional] Specify the source table columns to copy to the output table.