- Specify the name of the input column that contains the clickstream events.
- Specify the conversion events. Each conversion_event is a string or integer.
- [Optional] Specify the events to exclude from the attribution calculation. Each exclude_event is a string or integer. An exclude_event cannot be a conversion_event.
- [Optional] Specify the optional events. Each optional_event is a string or integer. An optional_event cannot be a conversion_event or exclude_event. The function attributes a conversion event to an optional event only if it cannot attribute it to a regular event.
- Specify the name of the input column that contains the timestamps of the clickstream events.
- Specify how to determine the maximum window size for the attribution calculation:
Option Description rows: K Consider maximum number of events to attribute, excluding events of types specified in ExcludedEventTable, which means assigning attributions to at most K effective events before current impact event. seconds: K Consider maximum time difference between current impact event and earliest effective event to attribute. rows: K &seconds: K2 Consider both constraints and comply with stricter one.
- Specify the type and specification of the first model. For example:
FirstModel ('EVENT_REGULAR', 'email:0.19:LAST_CLICK:NA', 'impression:0.81:WEIGHTED:0.4,0.3,0.2,0.1')
- [Optional] Specify the type and distributions of the second model. For example:
SecondModel ('EVENT_OPTIONAL', 'OrganicSearch:0.5:UNIFORM:NA', 'Direct:0.3:UNIFORM:NA', 'Referral:0.2:UNIFORM:NA')
For more information about the FirstModel and SecondModel syntax elements, see Attribution Model Specification.