A user must not contain any database objects or you cannot drop it. In other words, you cannot drop a populated user. Pursue the following procedure to ensure that a user is empty before you attempt to drop it.
- Drop any hash and join indexes in another database or user that reference a table in the current user. See DROP HASH INDEX and DROP JOIN INDEX.
- Drop any triggers in another database or user that reference a table in the current user. See DROP MACRO.
- Drop any journal tables in the current user. See MODIFY USER.
- Perform either of the following procedures:
- Delete the current user. See DELETE USER.
- Drop all the objects within the current user.
- Drop the current user.