The following rules apply to query bands, trusted sessions, and multistatement requests.
- As is true for non-trusted sessions, a transaction query band must be the first statement specified in a multistatement request.
- If PROXYUSER and PROXYROLE are set in a query band, then Teradata Database enforces the privileges defined for the trusted session to validate the privileges of the individual statements in a multistatement request.
- With the following exceptions, the trusted session privileges are not enforced in a multistatement request.
- When the transaction query band is specified using a ? parameter in a Java or ODBC program.
- In macros and procedures. See Query Bands, Trusted Sessions, and Roles.