table on which the secondary index is to be dropped.
The named table cannot be one of the following table types.
- global temporary function trace
- You are dropping an index on a materialized global temporary table.
- You can only specify this keyword when dropping an index on a global temporary table.
- If you do not specify TEMPORARY, and table_name identifies a global temporary table, then the request is applied to the base global temporary table.
- There must not be any materialized instances of the named table or you cannot drop the index on the base global temporary table.
- The name of the containing database for table_name if different from the current database.
- The table on which index_name is defined.