17.05 - HELP COLUMN Syntax Elements - Advanced SQL Engine - Teradata Database
Teradata Vantage™ - SQL Data Definition Language Syntax and Examples
- Advanced SQL Engine
- Teradata Database
- Release Number
- January 2021
- Content Type
- Programming Reference
- Publication ID
- English (United States)
- Last Update
- Name of the column for which to display attributes.
- Attribute information for all the columns in the named table, join index, or hash index is requested.
- An expression, either based on a column or not, for which the data type is requested.
- Containing database or user for table_name, error_table_name, data_table_name, hash_index_name, or join_index_name if different from the current database or user.
- Name of the data table to which the error table is attached.
- Name of the error table.
Name of the table for which attribute information is requested. You cannot request help for a journal table.
Name of the join index for which attribute information is requested.
Name of the hash index for which attribute information is requested.