The name of the method to be used to convert a source UDT value to the target data type.
You cannot invoke an SQL UDF from a CREATE CAST or REPLACE CAST request.
- A method associated with the specified UDT_name must exist with the same signature.
- The method must satisfy the following conditions.
- Associated UDT is the same as the source data type.
- Declared parameter list is empty.
- Result data type is the same as the target data type.
- Must be deterministic.
- If no method is found, an error is returned.
- The object is an instance method.
- FOR UDT_name
- The name of the UDT associated with method_name.