17.05 - CREATE RECURSIVE VIEW and REPLACE RECURSIVE VIEW Syntax Elements - Advanced SQL Engine - Teradata Database
Teradata Vantage™ - SQL Data Definition Language Syntax and Examples
- Advanced SQL Engine
- Teradata Database
- Release Number
- January 2021
- Content Type
- Programming Reference
- Publication ID
- English (United States)
- Last Update
- Containing database or user for view_name_1 if something other than the current database or user.
- Name of the recursive view to be created or replaced.
- If view_name_1 is not fully qualified, the default database is used.
- For information about naming database objects, see
Teradata Vantage™ - SQL Fundamentals, B035-1141.
- Mandatory name of a view column or column set. If more than one column is specified, list their names in the order in which each is to be displayed for the view.