- The matching name-value pair is ignored.
- The query band is set with the remaining name-value pairs.
- A warning message displays.
You must enclose the set of name=value pairs for the query band with APOSTROPHE characters (').
The number of name=value pairs is limited to the maximum length of the string, which is 4,096 UNICODE characters, including pad characters.
- SEMICOLON (;)
- a null
IGNORE QUERY_BAND VALUES = ’TVSTemperature=HOT;TVSTemperature=WARM;’
If an APOSTROPHE character is embedded within a pair name or value, you must type it twice, to escape it. Otherwise, the system interprets it as a pair_name=pair_value string terminator.
If a profile has a query band that is defined as NOT DEFAULT, it is redundant to define the IGNORE QUERY_BAND VALUES with name-value pairs having the same names as defined in the profile query band. The NOT DEFAULT profile query band causes the SET QUERY_BAND statement to discard any name-value pair matching the names in the profile query band.
- IGNORE QUERY_BAND VALUES
- Keywords to introduce query band options to ignore.
- Name component of a query band specification.
- The maximum size for each pair_name is 128 UNICODE characters. For more information about database object names, see Teradata Vantage™ - SQL Fundamentals, B035-1141.
- Value component of a query band specification.
- pair_value can be up to 256 UNICODE characters in length.