Various boundary conditions for query logging.
Specifying any of the limit options can have a performance impact on your system.
For complete descriptions of these options and their option modifiers, see “Tracking Query Behavior with Database Query Logging” in Teradata Vantage™ - Database Administration, B035-1093.
- Number of SQL characters to capture, where n is the number of characters from 0 through 10,000. The default is 200.
- SUMMARY =n1,n2,n3
- Requests are grouped by duration intervals or number of I/Os, each group is counted, and the count results are stored.
- You can specify up to 3 intervals. A fourth interval is created by default as anything longer than n3.
- If you specify all three intervals, the intervals are:
SUMMARY cannot be used with LIMIT THRESHOLD or logging options.
- 0 through n1
- n1 through n2
- n2 through n3
- greater than n3
- Requests that complete in n or less are counted and queries that exceed n are logged.