Statistics are to be dropped for the specified column set.
This does not drop SUMMARY statistics for the specified column. To drop SUMMARY statistics on a database object, you must drop all statistics for the object.
- Names of the columns for which statistics are to be dropped.
- Column expression that was used to collect the statistics to be dropped.
- The keyword AS preceding statistics_name is optional.
- Name of the statistics collected on column_name.
- Column partition statistics are to be dropped.
- Name of the named column statistics to be dropped. Statistics to be dropped were saved as statistics_name.