An introduction to the name of the second table to participate in the join.
- The name of the joined user base table, view, or derived table.
- See Teradata Vantage™ SQL Fundamentals, B035-1141 for the rules for naming database objects.
- You cannot create or replace a view on a queue table (see CREATE TABLE (Queue Table Form)).
- ON search_condition
- One or more conditional expressions that must be satisfied by the result rows. An ON condition clause is required if the FROM clause specifies outer join syntax.
- You cannot specify a SAMPLE clause within a subquery predicate within an ON clause.