The expression to be associated with the column_name list is to select from one or more existing user base tables or views.
- Only one row is to be returned from any set of duplicates that might result from a given expression list.
- Two rows are considered duplicates only if each value in one is equal to each corresponding value in the other.
- You cannot specify a DISTINCT operator if the view definition also includes a TOP n or TOP m PERCENT specification.
- All rows, including duplicates, are to be returned in the results of the expression list.
- This is the default value.