Defines the table for load isolation (LDI). Load isolation enables concurrent read operations on committed rows while the table is being loaded.
The following types of tables cannot be defined as load isolated:
- Volatile table
- Error table
- Queue table
- Temporary table
- Global Temporary table
- Column partitioned table
- Defines the table as a non-load isolated table. This is equivalent to a table without this clause.
- CONCURRENT ISOLATED LOADING
- Enables concurrent read operations on committed rows while the table is being modified.
- FOR ALL
- All modifications can be concurrent load isolated.
- FOR INSERT
- Only INSERT operations can be concurrent load isolated.
- FOR NONE
- Concurrent load operations are not permitted.