Following is a list of the path specifications for the external function. You can repeat options as necessary with the exception of the package option. You can specify the following file types as external string literals.
- Include file (.h).
- Library name for a nonstandard library files needed by the UDF.
- Object file.
- Package name. You cannot use the package option with any other options except F, the C function name option.
- Source file.
- No source file. Source files and include files are not stored in the function table. This option only affects how source code is processed in the creation of a new function and applies to all source code specified in the external string literal.
- Specify a delimiter character, such as !. You must use the same delimiter throughout the string specification.
- Name the file on the server. Include files must have the same name specified in the include statement in the C source, without the extension.