Drop the constructor method named method_name from the definition of the UDT named UDT_name.
You cannot specify this option for an ARRAY or VARRAY type.
You cannot drop observer or mutator methods.
To replace the external routine for a method, use the REPLACE METHOD statement (see REPLACE METHOD).
- The specification of SYSUDTLIB is optional.
- Name for the method whose signature being added to the type definition for UDT_name.
- The data type of the attribute to be dropped.
- You cannot specify a character server data set of KANJI1.
- User-defined type to be dropped.