17.00 - DROP TRANSFORM Syntax Elements - Advanced SQL Engine - Teradata Database
Teradata Vantage™ - SQL Data Definition Language Syntax and Examples
- Advanced SQL Engine
- Teradata Database
- Release Number
- Release Date
- September 2020
- Content Type
- Programming Reference
- Publication ID
- English (United States)
- Name of the database that contains the UDT for which the transform group is to be dropped.
- This is always SYSUDTLIB.
- Name of the transform to be dropped.
- Drops all transform groups for the user defined data type.
- Name of the UDT for which the transform is defined.