- The set of result data that is returned
- The order in which result sets are returned
- How the result sets should be grouped
- Whether the result sets should be precisely determined or randomly sampled
- The format in which the results set is reported
Specify fully qualified names in SELECT statements that reference objects in multiple databases and users. Name resolution problems can occur when databases and users referenced in a query contain tables or views with identical names, and those objects are not fully qualified. Name resolution problems can occur even if the identically named objects are not referenced in the query.