REPLACE PROCEDURE SQLJ.REPLACE_JAR (IN locspec VARCHAR(1000), IN jarname VARCHAR(128) CHARACTER SET UNICODE) LANGUAGE C NO SQL PARAMETER STYLE SQL EXTERNAL NAME 'SL!xsplib';
- Location of the archive file that replaces the previously registered archive file.
- The first two characters of the locspec string specify whether the replacement archive file is on the client or on the database server. If the first two characters are...
- CJ, then the .jar or .zip file is on the client.
- SJ, then the .jar or .zip file is on the database server.
- The third character of the locspec string is a delimiter that you choose to separate the first two characters from the remaining characters in the locspec string.
- The remaining characters in the locspec string specify the file path.
- If the JAR or ZIP file is on the…
- client, then the file path is a client-interpreted path that specifies the location and name of the file, including the .jar or .zip file extension.
- database server, then the file path can be a full or relative path that specifies the location and name of the file, including the .jar or .zip file extension.
If the file path is relative, the full path to the archive file is formed by appending the relative path to the default path for source code on the server.To determine the default path for source code, use the -o option of the cufconfig utility and find the setting for the SourceDirectoryPath field:
For more information on cufconfig , see Teradata Vantage™ - Database Utilities , B035-1102 .
- SQL identifier that was passed to SQLJ.INSTALL_JAR, enclosed in apostrophes.