FNC_CheckNullBitVectorByElemIndex ( NullBitVecType *NullBitVector,
- NullBitVecType *NullBitVector
- NullBitVector array previously allocated by the caller.
- The data type used to access the NullBitVector is defined in sqltypes_td.h as:
typedef unsigned char NullBitVecType;
- int indexValue
- Index to the ARRAY element whose corresponding presence bit in the NullBitVector is to be checked. For a 1-D ARRAY, the index to the ARRAY element is provided as indexValue. If the ARRAY type is n-D, then the complete dimension information for this index is placed in cells indexValue, indexValue, indexValue ... indexValue[FNC_ARRAYMAXDIMENSIONS] as needed, where FNC_ARRAYMAXDIMENSIONS specifies the maximum number of dimensions in an ARRAY type as defined in sqltypes_td.h:
#define FNC_ARRAYMAXDIMENSIONS 5
- long bufSize
- Size in bytes of the NullBitVector as allocated by the caller prior to initialization of the NullBitVector by setting all bytes to 0.
- bounds_t *arrayScope
- Array of bounds_t structures that provides the scope information for the ARRAY which the NullBitVector describes. You can call FNC_GetArrayTypeInfo to get this information. See FNC_GetArrayTypeInfo.
- int numDimensions
- Number of dimensions defined for the ARRAY which the NullBitVector describes. You can call FNC_GetArrayTypeInfo to get this information. See FNC_GetArrayTypeInfo.