int FNC_GLOP_Global_Copy( int Index, void *Data_Addr, void *GLOP_Start_Addr, int Length)
- int Index
- the index to the GLOP to where the data is to be copied.
- The GLOP_mode field in the GLOP_ref_t structure that was returned by a previous call to FNC_Get_GLOP_Map must be set to GLOP_M (3) or GLOP_SM (5).
- void *Data_Addr
- the starting address of the data to be copied. This could be from any valid memory location the external routine has access to. It may be an address inside the GLOP mapping. A nondestructive copy is performed if Data_Addr and GLOP_Start_Addr overlap or are the same.
- void *GLOP_Start_Addr
- the starting address of where the data is copied to inside the GLOP mapping.
- int Length
- length in bytes of the data to be copied. The exact number of bytes specified will be copied.